Friday 3 May 2013

WOOHOO! Its Friday!!

Best day of the week this... and not because its the start of the weekend, its because its training in Prestwick tonight!

Quite a few of us in Prestwick (adults section at least) have affectionately nicknamed this session "Kuli's Friday Beasting"... which sort of explains itself doesn't it :) But you know what?... we don't mind as its considered the best way to end the week. Going to this session is really a no brainer... it just HAS to be done... don't ask me why, although I suspect brainwashing in some form.


Hardest choice I have tonight is do I take my sparring gear or not?? With my track record of tearing muscles its 50/50, and with the Welsh Open Competition coming up on 19th May do I really want to risk it. I've entered in men's Patterns and this will be my first competition with the TAGB... I'll make the decision later unless anyone out there wants to try and influence me??

So if anyone fancies ending their week on a perfect note... pop along to South Church Hall in Prestwick tonight. Kids session is 6-7pm followed by "Kuli's Beasting" for the adults from 7-8pm... and if there is an ambulance outside don't worry... that's for me.. just in case :)



NOTE: At any training session, only push yourself as hard as you feel you can safely go... never EVER overdo things.. voice of experience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment