Tuesday 3 June 2014

June Gradings

I'm acutely aware that I haven't written too much recently on the blog. I've been really busy at work and at home so putting fingers to keyboard hasn't been something I've had much time to do. However, the June grading is less than a week away! This time next week it will all be over and I know that those eligible to grade this time round will have pulled a blinder (as you always do!) and be the proud owners of shiny new belts. I'll not be joining you this time round, I've another three months to go and I dont even know if I'll be able to make it along to St Joesph's in Kilmarnock but I wish you all, Glasgow and Kilmanock graders the best of luck. Glasgow gradings are on 7th June and Ayrshire are on 8th.

If you're grading for the first time then please have a read through this article which will give you an idea what to expect at a grading. Remember don't be scared, you know your stuff, time to show it off! You can also have a look at this article from last year on grading preparation which has some tips on learning theory.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment